2000-2002 Toyota Tundra Vacuum Switching Purge Valve for V6 3.4L1AZMX00076
This part replaces:
- OE # 9008091203
- Dorman 911-603
The Vacuum Switching Purge Valve is a key part of the evaporative system. It's function is to control the flow from the charcoal canister line to the intake manifold. Some OBD trouble codes associated to a malfunctioning VSV include but are not limited to: P0401, P0441, P0446.
- Mounts on the engine
- Number of ports: 2
- Correct electrical connection
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 2586022020, 25860 22020, 9008091203, 90080 91203, 9091012149, 90910 12149, 9091012201, 90910 12201
- Built to strict quality control standards
This is an electrical part and is 100% tested before they leave our warehouse. This electrical item is not returnable, it is only eligible for exchange.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1998-1999 Toyota Celica Vacuum Switching Purge Valve for L4 2.2L
- 1996-2000 Toyota Rav4 Vacuum Switching Purge Valve
- 1995 Toyota Tacoma Vacuum Switching Purge Valve for L4 2.7L California Emissions
- 1996-2000 Toyota Tacoma Vacuum Switching Purge Valve for L4 2.4L
- 1996-2000 Toyota Tacoma Vacuum Switching Purge Valve for L4 2.7L
- 2000-2002 Toyota Tundra Vacuum Switching Purge Valve for V6 3.4L
Part #: 1AZMX00076
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.