1996-2000 Toyota Rav4 Timing Belt Kit for L4 2.0L1ATBK00051-362399
This timing belt and component kit is just what you need to keep your Toyota vehicle in good running order.
Our timing belt or chain sets come from a company that is committed to supplying components that are engineered and manufactured under strict quality control procedures. They are leaders in timing component quality which provides you with the highest quality parts available on the market. They are an importer and supplier of high quality timing system products manufactured by both OEM and aftermarket manufacturers that understand quality standards. The distinct difference between them and other companies is that they are consistently supplying the highest level of quality components that is in demand from ASE Certified Mechanics everywhere!
The parts that you will receive in this kit are the same superior quality parts that the high level competition engine rebuilding shops call for and use everday. So do not settle for lesser quality parts when it comes to engine repair. Only go for the best knowing that 1A Auto has already done the research for you on the highest quality suppliers available!
This high quality, timing belt kit, contains the following pieces and has the following specifications:
- (1) - Timing Belt - (OEM Grade) - 163 teeth
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 13568-09041, 1356809041
- (1) - Tensioner - for timing belt (with bearing assy)
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 13505-74011, 1350574011
- (1) - Idler Bearing
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 13503-63011, 1350363011
- Fits the following Toyota engines as listed:
- L4 2.0L DOHC 16 Valve (4th Vin Digit S) 3SFE
- L4 2.0L DOHC 16 Valve (5th Vin Digit P) 3SFE
- L4 2.2L DOHC 16 Valve (4th Vin Digit G) 5SFE
- L4 2.2L DOHC 16 Valve (4th Vin Digit S) 5SFE
Please note: This timing belt kit is designed for the professional installer. It does not come with any installation instructions. If you do not have a service manual, please consult a professional mechanic prior to installing this kit.
Most car manufacturers recommend changing your timing belt between 50,000 and 70,000 miles (consult your owner's manual to see what your specific manufacturer suggests).
- 1987-1991 Toyota Camry Timing Belt Kit for L4 2.0L
- 1992-2001 Toyota Camry Timing Belt Kit for L4 2.2L
- 1987-1989 Toyota Celica Timing Belt Kit for L4 2.0L Engine ID 3SFE
- 1990-1999 Toyota Celica Timing Belt Kit for L4 2.2L
- 1991-1995 Toyota MR2 Timing Belt Kit for L4 2.2L
- 1996-2000 Toyota Rav4 Timing Belt Kit for L4 2.0L
- 1999-2001 Toyota Solara Timing Belt Kit for L4 2.2L
Part #: 1ATBK00051
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates