1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner Timing Belt Kit with Water Pump for V6 3.4L1AEEK00086
This timing belt and component set with water pump is just what you need to keep your Toyota Truck in good running order.
Our timing belt or chain sets come from a company that is committed to supplying components that are engineered and manufactured under strict quality control procedures. They are leaders in timing component quality which provides you with the highest quality parts available on the market. They are an importer and supplier of high quality timing system products manufactured by both OEM and aftermarket manufacturers that understand quality standards. The distinct difference between them and other companies is that they are consistently supplying the highest level of quality components that is in demand from ASE Certified Mechanics everywhere!
The parts that you will receive in this kit are the same superior quality parts that the high level competition engine rebuilding shops call for and use everyday. So do not settle for lesser quality parts when it comes to engine repair. Only go for the best knowing that 1A Auto has already done the research for you on the highest quality suppliers available!
This high quality, timing belt set with water pump, contains the following pieces and has the following specifications:
- (1) - Timing Belt - (OEM Grade) - 191 Teeth
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 13568-69095, 1356869095
- (1) - Tensioner Bearing Assembly
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 13505-62070, 1350562070
- (1) - Idler Bearing - Top
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 13503-62040, 1350362040
- (1) - Water Pump
- Includes seals
Note: This kit is correct for models with an engine oil cooler. These models have provision for a coolant hose on the side of the water pump.
Please note: This timing belt set with water pump is designed for the professional installer. It does not come with any installation instructions. If you do not have a service manual, please consult a professional mechanic prior to installing this kit.
Most car manufacturers recommend changing your timing belt between 50,000 and 70,000 miles (consult your owner's manual to see what your specific manufacturer suggests).
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner Timing Belt Kit with Water Pump for V6 3.4L
- 1995-1998 Toyota T100 Timing Belt Kit with Water Pump for V6 3.4L with Engine Oil Cooler
- 1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma Timing Belt Kit with Water Pump for V6 3.4L with Engine Oil Cooler
- 2000-2004 Toyota Tundra Timing Belt Kit with Water Pump for V6 3.4L with Engine Oil Cooler
Part #: 1AEEK00086
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates