1993-1993 Toyota Supra Front Upper Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair ( Built Before 5/93 Production Date)1ASFK01171
- Quantity: Pair
These replacement front upper control arms are just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) and RH (Passenger Side) FRONT UPPER
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 48610-19015, 48630-19015, 4861019015, 4863019015
- Includes ball joints & bushings
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacements.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible. This will ensure proper tracking and even tire wear.
- 1986-1992 Toyota Supra Pair Control Arm with Ball Joint Front Upper
- 1993 Toyota Supra Front Upper Control Arm with Ball Joint Pair ( Built Before 5/93 Production Date)