1996-1999 Toyota Paseo Ignition Coil (Set of 2) (Set of 2) for L4 1.5L1AERK00032
- Quantity: Set of 2
This part replaces:
- OE # 90919-02213 x4
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time. This will cause a misfire condition. In engines like this with one coil per cylinder you can diagnose a coil by putting a timing light on each one to make sure it is lighting the light consistently.
This coil over plug Ignition Coil SET features the following specifications:
- SET contains 2 coils. Enough for one 4 cylinder engine
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 90919-02213, 9091902213, 029 700 7941, 0297007941, 88921357, E-590, E590
- Built to strict quality control standard
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- For the following Toyota 4 cylinder applications as listed:
- L4 1.5L (5EFE)
Note: For vehicles requiring Engine ID (Identification): The Engine ID is usually located on a paper tag located on the valve cover.
This coil is a distributorless application. Sold as a set of 2. If you need a single coil, please see our other listings.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
- 1996-1999 Toyota Paseo Ignition Coil (Set of 2) (Set of 2) for L4 1.5L
- 1995-1999 Toyota Tercel Ignition Coil (Set of 2) (Set of 2) for L4 1.5L
Part #: 1AERK00032
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates