1987-1989 Toyota MR2 Rear Lower Ball Joint Driver or Passenger Side1ASBS00005
- Location: Lower
- Front / Rear Location: Rear
- Side Location: Driver or Passenger Side
This replacement rear lower ball joint is just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits either LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) REAR LOWER
- Replaces dealer part number: 43330-39275, 4333039275
- Bolts to control arm
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacement.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
- 1987-1989 Toyota MR2 Rear Lower Ball Joint Driver or Passenger Side
- 1991-1994 Toyota MR2 Rear Lower Ball Joint Driver or Passenger Side
Part #: 1ASBS00005
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates