2006-2006 Toyota Camry Ignition Coil (Coil ID 90919-02248) for V6 3.0L (Set of 6) Coil ID 90919-022481AERK00077
- Quantity: Set of 6
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
- SET contains 6 coils. Enough for one 6 cylinder engine
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 9091902248, 90919A2001, 90919-02248, 90919-A2001
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Fits the following Toyota 6 cylinder engines as listed:
- V6 3.0L, 3.5L, 4.0L
- Coil ID Marked #90919-02248 or 90919-A2001
This coil is a distributorless application. Sold as a set of 6. If you need a single coil, please see our other listings.
Note: For vehicles requiring Engine ID (Identification): The Engine ID is usually located on a paper tag located on the valve cover.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
- 2003-2009 Toyota 4Runner Ignition Coil (Set of 6) for V6 4.0L (Set of 6)
- 2006 Toyota Camry Ignition Coil (Coil ID 90919-02248) for V6 3.0L (Set of 6) Coil ID 90919-02248
- 2006 Toyota Camry Ignition Coil (Set of 6) (Coil ID 90919-A2001) for V6 3.0L (Set of 6)
- 2007-2009 Toyota FJ Cruiser Ignition Coil (Set of 6) for V6 4.0L (Set of 6)
- 2005-2010 Toyota Tacoma Ignition Coil (Set of 6) for V6 4.0L (Set of 6)
- 2005-2010 Toyota Tundra Ignition Coil (Set of 6) for V6 4.0L (Set of 6)
Part #: 1AERK00077
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates