1980-1980 Toyota Corolla Ignition Coil for L4 1.8L (Engine ID 3TC)1AECI00096-372224
This part replaces:
- OE # 9091902106
- Hollander 610-54949
- Standard Motor Products UF-12
The ignition coil is a crucial part of your ignition system. It's function is to convert the 12 volt power of your vehicle's electrical system in to 35,000 or more volts. This produces a high intensity spark at the spark plug which then ignites the fuel in the cylinder. Coils in general will wear out over time and cause a misfire condition. In engines like this that use a coil, if the coil goes bad, the complete assembly needs to be replaced.
This Ignition Coil features the following specifications:
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 90919-02106, 9091902106, 029 700 4790, 0297004790, 19017000, E-533, E533
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Fits the following Toyota 4 & 6 cylinder engines as listed:
- L4 1.5L, 1.8L, 2.2L, 2.4L
- L6 2.8L
Note: For vehicles requiring Engine ID (Identification): The Engine ID is usually located on a paper tag located on the valve cover.
These are electrical parts and are all tested before they leave our manufacturer. This electrical item is not returnable; it is only eligible for exchange.
- 1984 Toyota 4Runner Ignition Coil for L4 2.4L Engine ID 22R
- 1981-1982 Toyota Celica Ignition Coil for L4 2.4L Engine ID 22R
- 1980 Toyota Corolla Ignition Coil for L4 1.8L (Engine ID 3TC)
- 1981 Toyota Corona Ignition Coil for L4 2.4L Engine ID 22R
- 1983-1984 Toyota Cressida Ignition Coil for L6 2.8L (5MGE)
- 1981-1990 Toyota Pickup Ignition Coil for L4 2.4L Engine ID 22R
- 1983 Toyota Supra Ignition Coil for L6 2.8L (5MGE)
- 1981-1982 Toyota Tercel Ignition Coil for L4 1.5L (Engine ID 3AC)
Part #: 1AECI00096
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.