2003-2003 Toyota Echo Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Driver Side (Built Before 5/03 Production Date)1ASLF00343-585577
- Side Location: Driver Side
This part replaces:
- OE # 4806959035
- Hollander 512-58505L
- Dorman 520-431
This replacement front lower control arm is just what you need to bring back the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- LH (Driver Side) FRONT LOWER
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 48069-59035, 48069-59055, 4806959035, 4806959055
- Complete assembly
- Includes ball joint & bushings
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacement.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible. This will ensure proper tracking and even tire wear.
- 2000-2002 Toyota Echo Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Driver Side
- 2003 Toyota Echo Front Lower Control Arm with Ball Joint Driver Side (Built Before 5/03 Production Date)
Part #: 1ASLF00343
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates