1996-1997 Toyota Corolla Front Exhaust Flex Pipe with Gaskets for L4 1.6L (excluding California Emissions)1AEMK00079
- Front / Rear Location: Front
This Front Exhaust Flex Pipe (A pipe) is just what you need to get your Corolla running great again!
- Direct Fit Front Exhaust Pipe with Gaskets
- Fits between the manifold & catalytic converter
- Front connection type: 2 bolt flange
- Rear connection type: 2 bolt flange
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 1741002240, 17410 02240, 9008043036, 9091706065, 909170, 90080 43036, 90917 06065, 1418460G00, 9091706008, 90917012, 14184 60G 00, 90917 06008
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Does not include hardware
Note: The O2 sensor flange gasket may not be used on all applications.
This direct fit exhaust pipe with gasket kit is a great replacement and has good value compared to the dealer parts!
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Due to the nature and size, exhaust parts may incur minor dents or scratches from handling and load shifting during shipping. These damages do not affect the fit or function of the part. Neither our 60 Day satisfaction guarantee, nor the manufacturer's warranty, cover these insignificant damages.
- 1995-1997 Toyota Corolla Front Exhaust Flex Pipe with Gaskets for L4 1.8L (excluding California Emissions)
- 1996-1997 Toyota Corolla Front Exhaust Flex Pipe with Gaskets for L4 1.6L (excluding California Emissions)