2000-2006 Toyota Tundra Front Upper Ball Joint Driver or Passenger Side1ASBJ00154-665031
This part replaces:
- Hollander 2710-326660
- Reference Number K90255
This replacement upper ball joint is just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits either the LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) FRONT UPPER
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 43310-39016, 43310-39085, 4331039016, 4331039085
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacement.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
- 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner Front Upper Ball Joint Driver or Passenger Side
- 2001-2007 Toyota Sequoia Front Upper Ball Joint Driver or Passenger Side
- 1995-2004 Toyota Tacoma 4 Wheel Drive Front Upper Ball Joint Driver or Passenger Side
- 1998-2004 Toyota Tacoma 2 Wheel Drive PreRunner Upper Front Ball Joint Driver or Passenger Side
- 2000-2006 Toyota Tundra Front Upper Ball Joint Driver or Passenger Side
Part #: 1ASBJ00154
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates