2001-2005 Toyota Rav4 Pair Ball Joint Lower Front1ASFK01543
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Location: Lower
- Quantity: Pair
These replacement ball joints are just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT LOWER
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 4333009230, 4333019115, 43330 09230, 43330 19115
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacements.
One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
- 2000-2005 Toyota Celica Pair Ball Joint Lower Front
- 1996-2008 Toyota Corolla Pair Ball Joint Lower Front
- 2001-2003 Toyota Prius Pair Ball Joint Lower Front
- 2001-2005 Toyota Rav4 Pair Ball Joint Lower Front
Part #: 1ASFK01543
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates