2001-2004 Toyota Tacoma Airbag Clock Spring1ASTC00131
This part replaces:
- OE # 843060C010
- Dorman 525-400
This airbag clockspring is a new, aftermarket replacement part. It mounts to the steering column under the steering wheel. This is the part that allows the steering wheel electrics, including the airbag, to function properly while the steering wheel is being turned.
You should replace your clockspring if:
- Your airbag has been deployed
- Your air bag light is on and it is found that the clockspring is bad
- Your steering wheel electrics are not working due to a bad clocksping
- Replaces dealer part number: 84306-0C010, 843060C010
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
Fit and Installation
The Correct Fix
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1997-1999 Toyota Camry (US Built Models) Airbag Clock Spring
- 1998-2000 Toyota Corolla Sedan (US Built Models) Airbag Clock Spring
- 2000-2002 Toyota Solara Airbag Clock Spring
- 2001-2004 Toyota Tacoma Airbag Clock Spring
- 2000-2002 Toyota Tundra Airbag Clock Spring
Part #: 1ASTC00131
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.