2000-2002 Toyota Tundra Front Lower Ball Joint Driver SideBASBJ00020-547725
- Side Location: Driver Side
This part replaces:
- Beck / Arnley 101-4815
BECK / ARNLEY BALL JOINT: 101-4815
Beck/Arnley® is a leading specialty supplier of premium, quality import parts for cars, light trucks and SUVs. Unlike others, Beck/Arnley is committed to meeting their promise to provide the import parts by model and year to equal OE form, fit, and performance. All Beck/Arnley products meet or exceed OE specifications.
- Brand New Beck / Arnley Ball Joint
- Fits LH (Driver Side) FRONT LOWER
- Presses into control arm or steering knuckle depending on application
- Exact replacement for originals
- Built to strict quality control standards
Worn ball joints can cause excessive front tire wear, popping or creaking in the front end, extra play in the steering system, and pose a serious safety concern. Replace loose or worn ball joints with our quality replacement. One way to diagnose a loose, or warn ball joint, is to jack the car up, so the wheel is off of the ground, then have someone try to move the wheel in and out. While they are moving the wheel check the ball joint for play, if it is moving you probably need to replace it.
Beck/Arnley thinks of the needs of the service technician first. They evaluate OE parts for each vehicle model and year, and determine the quality standards needed for maintenance and repair work. As automotive vehicle professionals, the Beck/Arnley Product Managers seek out finished goods or assembled kits to cover the basics of the installation and make improvements when possible.
In other words, Beck/Arnley parts look, fit, and install just like the originals. They are the right replacement parts for you vehicle!
- 1996-2002 Toyota 4Runner Front Lower Ball Joint Driver Side
- 2001-2002 Toyota Sequoia Front Lower Ball Joint Driver Side
- 2000-2002 Toyota Tundra Front Lower Ball Joint Driver Side