2003-2008 Ford E250 Van Timing Chain Set for V8 4.6L1ATBK00100
This complete timing chain and gear set is just what you need to keep your Ford 4.6L engine in good running order.
Our timing belt or chain sets come from a company that is committed to supplying components that are engineered and manufactured under strict quality control procedures. They are leaders in timing component quality which provides you with the highest quality parts available on the market. They are an importer and supplier of high quality timing system products manufactured by both OEM and aftermarket manufacturers that understand quality standards. The distinct difference between them and other companies is that they are consistently supplying the highest level of quality components that is in demand from ASE Certified Mechanics everywhere!
The parts that you will receive in this kit are the same superior quality parts that the high level competition engine rebuilding shops call for and use everday. So do not settle for lesser quality parts when it comes to engine repair. Only go for the best knowing that 1A Auto has already done the research for you on the highest quality suppliers available!
This high quality, timing chain set, contains the following pieces and has the following specifications:
- (2) - Primary Timing Chain - 116 Link
- (1) - Primary Chain Tensioner
- (1) - Cam Sprocket - LH Side - 42 Teeth
- (1) - Cam Sprocket - RH Side - 42 Teeth
- (1) - Crankshaft Sprocket - Double Row - 21 Teeth
- (1) - Primary Tensioner - RH Side Lower
- (1) - Primary Tensioner - LH Side Lower
- (1) - Guide Rails - Fixed - All Plastic - LH
- (1) - Guide Rails - Fixed - All Plastic - RH
- (1) - Guide Rails - Tensioner - LH
- (1) - Guide Rails - Tensioner - RH
- Fits the following Ford SOHC 2V engines as listed per applications:
- V8 4.6L (8th Vin Digit W, F, X, 6, 9)
Please note: This timing chain set is designed for the professional installer. It does not come with any installation instructions. If you do not have a service manual, please consult a professional mechanic prior to installing this kit.
Most car manufacturers recommend changing your timing belt between 50,000 and 70,000 miles (consult your owner's manual to see what your specific manufacturer suggests).
- 2003-2011 Ford Crown Victoria Timing Chain Set for V8 4.6L
- 2001-2008 Ford E150 Van Timing Chain Set for V8 4.6L
- 2003-2008 Ford E250 Van Timing Chain Set for V8 4.6L
- 2001-2004 Ford Expedition Timing Chain Set for V8 4.6L
- 2002-2005 Ford Explorer Timing Chain Set for V8 4.6L
- 2004 Ford F150 Heritage Truck Timing Chain Set for V8 4.6L
- 2001-2003 Ford F150 Truck Timing Chain Set for V8 4.6L (8th Vin Digit W)
- 2001-2003 Ford F150 Truck Timing Chain Set for V8 4.6L (8th Vin Digit 6)
- 2002-2004 Ford Mustang GT Timing Chain Set for V8 4.6L (8th Vin Digit X)
- 2002-2005 Mercury Mountaineer Timing Chain Set for V8 4.6L
Part #: 1ATBK00100
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates