2005-2008 Ford Mustang Timing Chain Set for V6 4.0L ( 8th Vin Digit N)1ATBK00097
This timing chain and component kit is just what you need to keep your Ford Explorer, Ranger, Mazda Pickup, & Mercury Mountaineer in good running order.
Our timing belt or chain sets come from a company that is committed to supplying components that are engineered and manufactured under strict quality control procedures. They are leaders in timing component quality which provides you with the highest quality parts available on the market. They are an importer and supplier of high quality timing system products manufactured by both OEM and aftermarket manufacturers that understand quality standards. The distinct difference between them and other companies is that they are consistently supplying the highest level of quality components that is in demand from ASE Certified Mechanics everywhere!
The parts that you will receive in this kit are the same superior quality parts that the high level competition engine rebuilding shops call for and use everday. So do not settle for lesser quality parts when it comes to engine repair. Only go for the best knowing that 1A Auto has already done the research for you on the highest quality supplier available!
This high quality, timing chain set, contains the following pieces and has the following specifications:
- (2) - Timing Chains - (from jack shaft to cams) - 78 Link
- (1) - Jack shaft Chain - (from crankshaft to jack shaft - rear location) - 62 Link
- (1) - Tensioner - (for Rear Cam Chain) - New Ford
- (1) - Tensioner - (for Front Cam Chain) - New Ford
- (1) - Tensioner - (for Jackshaft chain)
- (1) - Cam Sprocket - Right (Front - 25 teeth - 0.572" hole)
- (1) - Cam Sprocket - Left (Rear - 25 teeth - 0.4612" hole)
- (1) - Jack Shaft Sprocket - (Front - 20 teeth - 1.102" hole)
- (1) - Jack Shaft Sprocket - (Rear - 20 teeth - 1.102" hole)
- (1) - Drive Sprocket - (for Jackshaft - Front - 32 teeth)
- Has 2 flats on the hub that lock it into the Jackshaft and the large hub measures 28.70mm tall from inside face
- (1) - Crank Sprocket - (for Jackshaft Chain - 20 teeth)
- This version has a recess of 5.0mm and the Ford # 2L2E-6306-BA is stamped on the sprocket
- (1) - Guide Rail Assembly - (for front cam chain rails)
- (1) - Guide Rail Assembly - (for rear cam chain rails)
- (1) - Guide Rail - (for jack shaft fixed rail)
- Only fits models with 2WD (2 Wheel Drive)
- Fits the following engines as listed:
- V6 4.0L SOHC (8th Vin Digit E, K, or N) - (without internal balance shaft engine) with 4x2
Please note: This timing chain kit is designed for the professional installer. It does not come with any installation instructions. If you do not have a service manual, please consult a professional mechanic prior to installing this kit.
Most car manufacturers recommend changing your timing chain between 50,000 and 70,000 miles (consult your owner's manual to see what your specific manufacturer suggests).
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2002-2005 Ford Explorer Timing Chain Set for 2WD Models with for V6 4.0L ( 8th Vin Digit K)
- 2003-2008 Ford Explorer Timing Chain Set for 2WD Models with for V6 4.0L ( 8th Vin Digit E)
- 2005-2008 Ford Mustang Timing Chain Set for V6 4.0L ( 8th Vin Digit N)
- 2003-2008 Ford Ranger Timing Chain Set for 2WD Models with for V6 4.0L ( 8th Vin Digit E)
- 2003-2008 Mazda B4000 Truck Timing Chain Set for 2WD Models with for V6 4.0L SOHC ( 8th Vin Digit E)
- 2003-2008 Mercury Mountaineer Timing Chain Set for 2WD Models with for V6 4.0L ( 8th Vin Digit E)
- 2003-2005 Mercury Mountaineer Timing Chain Set for 2WD Models with for V6 4.0L ( 8th Vin Digit K)