1997-2001 Pontiac Grand Am Timing Chain Set for L4 2.4L DOHC (8th Vin Digit T)1ATBK00045
This full timing chain and component kit is just what you need to keep your vehicle in good running order.
Our timing belt or chain sets come from a company that is committed to supplying components that are engineered and manufactured under strict quality control procedures. They are leaders in timing component quality which provides you with the highest quality parts available on the market. They are an importer and supplier of high quality timing system products manufactured by both OEM and aftermarket manufacturers that understand quality standards. The distinct difference between them and other companies is that they are consistently supplying the highest level of quality components that is in demand from ASE Certified Mechanics everywhere!
The parts that you will receive in this kit are the same superior quality parts that the high level competition engine rebuilding shops call for and use everday. So do not settle for lesser quality parts when it comes to engine repair. Only go for the best knowing that 1A Auto has already done the research for you on the highest quality supplier available!
This high quality, full timing chain set, contains the following pieces and has the following specifications:
- (1) - Primary Timing Chain - 130 Link
- (1) - Cam Sprocket - Left Side - 38 Teeth
- (1) - Cam Sprocket - Right Side - 38 Teeth
- (1) - Cam Chain Tensioner
- (1) - Crankshaft Sprocket - 19 Teeth
- (1) - Guide Rail - (Tensioner Rail)
- (1) - Guide Rail - Right Side (Cam Chain)
- (1) - Guide Rail - Left Side (Cam Chain)
- (1) - Guide Rail - Upper (Cam Chain)
- Fits the following GM engines as listed:
- L4 2.4L DOHC (8th Vin Digit T)
Please note: This timing chain kit is designed for the professional installer. It does not come with any installation instructions. If you do not have a service manual, please consult a professional mechanic prior to installing this kit.
Most car manufacturers recommend changing your timing chain between 50,000 and 70,000 miles (consult your owner's manual to see what your specific manufacturer suggests).
- 1997 Buick Skylark Timing Chain Set for L4 2.4L DOHC (8th Vin Digit T)
- 1997-2001 Chevy Cavalier Timing Chain Set for L4 2.4L DOHC (8th Vin Digit T)
- 1997-1999 Chevy Malibu Timing Chain Set for L4 2.4L DOHC (8th Vin Digit T)
- 1997-1998 Olds Achieva Timing Chain Set for L4 2.4L DOHC (8th Vin Digit T)
- 1999-2001 Olds Alero Timing Chain Set for L4 2.4L DOHC (8th Vin Digit T)
- 1997-2001 Pontiac Grand Am Timing Chain Set for L4 2.4L DOHC (8th Vin Digit T)
- 1998-2002 Pontiac Sunfire Timing Chain Set for L4 2.4L DOHC (8th Vin Digit T)
Part #: 1ATBK00045
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.