1997-1997 Honda Accord Timing Belt VTEC L4 2.2L1AETB00019
This timing belt is just what you need to keep your Honda or Isuzu in good running order.
New replacement timing belt features:
- Made to original specifications
- 42.4 inches long
- .95 inches wide
- 113 teeth
- Direct replacement
Most car manufacturers recommend changing your timing belt between 50,000 and 70,000 miles (consult your owner's manual to see what your specific manufacturer suggests).
Note: These are Interference engines, this means that the pistons and valves in the combustion chamber occupy the same space at different times. If your timing belt breaks in an interference engine you risk serious and costly damage to your engine.
- 1990-1997 Honda Accord Timing Belt 16 Valve SOHC L4 2.2L
- 1997 Honda Accord Timing Belt VTEC L4 2.2L
- 1995-1997 Honda Odyssey Timing Belt 16 Valve SOHC L4 2.2L
- 1992-1996 Honda Prelude Timing Belt 16 Valve SOHC L4 2.2L
- 1996-1997 Isuzu Oasis Timing Belt (8th Vin Digit 4) for L4 2.2L
Part #: 1AETB00019
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates