1990-1997 Honda Accord Timing Belt 16 Valve SOHC L4 2.2L1AETB00019
This timing belt is just what you need to keep your Honda or Isuzu in good running order.
New replacement timing belt features:
- Made to original specifications
- 42.4 inches long
- .95 inches wide
- 113 teeth
- Direct replacement
Most car manufacturers recommend changing your timing belt between 50,000 and 70,000 miles (consult your owner's manual to see what your specific manufacturer suggests).
Note: These are Interference engines, this means that the pistons and valves in the combustion chamber occupy the same space at different times. If your timing belt breaks in an interference engine you risk serious and costly damage to your engine.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1990-1997 Honda Accord Timing Belt 16 Valve SOHC L4 2.2L
- 1997 Honda Accord Timing Belt VTEC L4 2.2L
- 1995-1997 Honda Odyssey Timing Belt 16 Valve SOHC L4 2.2L
- 1992-1996 Honda Prelude Timing Belt 16 Valve SOHC L4 2.2L
- 1996-1997 Isuzu Oasis Timing Belt (8th Vin Digit 4) for L4 2.2L
Part #: 1AETB00019
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.