1994-1997 Honda Accord Timing Belt for L4 2.2L 16 Valve SOHC1AETB00017-311859
This timing belt is just what you need to keep your Honda or Acura in good running order.
New replacement timing belt features:
- Made to original specifications
- 42 inches long
- .95 inches wide
- 220 teeth
- Direct replacement
Most car manufacturers recommend changing your timing belt between 50,000 and 70,000 miles (consult your owner's manual to see what your specific manufacturer suggests).
Note: These are Interference engines, this means that the pistons and valves in the combustion chamber occupy the same space at different times. If your timing belt breaks in an interference engine you risk serious and costly damage to your engine.
- 1997 Acura CL Timing Belt for L4 2.2L VTEC
- 1998-1999 Acura CL Timing Belt for L4 2.3L SOHC VTEC
- 1994-1997 Honda Accord Timing Belt for L4 2.2L 16 Valve SOHC
- 1994-1997 Honda Accord Timing Belt for L4 2.2L VTEC
- 1998-2002 Honda Accord Timing Belt for L4 2.3L 16 Valve SOHC
- 1998-2002 Honda Accord Timing Belt for L4 2.3L SOHC VTEC
- 1998 Honda Odyssey Timing Belt for L4 2.3L
- 1998-1999 Isuzu Oasis Timing Belt for L4 2.3L
Part #: 1AETB00017
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates