2000-2004 Ford Focus Timing Belt and Component Kit for L4 2.0L SOHC (8th Vin Digit P)1ATBK00016
This timing belt and component kit is just what you need to keep your Ford Escort, Focus, or Mercury Tracer in good running order.
The kit includes the timing belt and the idler pulley bearing as well.
Timing belt features:
- Made to original specifications
- 37.1 inches long
- .99 inches wide
- 99 teeth
- Direct replacement
Most car manufacturers recommend changing your timing belt between 50,000 and 70,000 miles (consult your owner's manual to see what your specific manufacturer suggests).
When changing the timing belt it is also a good idea to replace the idler pulley too. The idler pulley also wears out and could cause premature wear to the timing belt itself.
- 1997-2002 Ford Escort Timing Belt and Component Kit for L4 2.0L SOHC (8th Vin Digit P)
- 2000-2004 Ford Focus Timing Belt and Component Kit for L4 2.0L SOHC (8th Vin Digit P)
- 1997-1999 Mercury Tracer Timing Belt and Component Kit
Part #: 1ATBK00016
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates