1997-2005 Chevy Venture Front Outer Tie Rod End1ASTE00021
Your outer tie rod end connects the inner tie rod sleeve and end to the front spindle or knuckle. Over time the greasable joint can wear causing loose connections and a sloppy steering feel.
- Fits either LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) OUTER
- Comes as shown with greasable joint
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible. When installed correctly and an alignment performed, this tie rod end could also reduce uneven tire wear.
- 2004-2009 Chevy Impala Front Outer Tie Rod End for Models with FE4 Suspension
- 1997-2005 Chevy Venture Front Outer Tie Rod End
- 1997-2004 Olds Silhouette Front Outer Tie Rod End
- 1997-2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Front Outer Tie Rod End
- 1999-2005 Pontiac Montana Front Outer Tie Rod End
- 1997-1999 Pontiac Trans Sport Front Outer Tie Rod End
Part #: 1ASTE00021
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates