2001-2003 Mazda B2300 Truck Front Inner Tie Rod Driver or Passenger Side1ASTE00001
This part replaces:
- OE # F57Z3280HB
- OE # F57Z3280AA
- OE # ZZP03224X
- OE # 1F703224X
Your inner tie rod end connects to the steering rack. Typically it connects the steering rack to the tie rod sleeve and outer tie rod end. Over time the joint can wear causing loose connections and a sloppy steering feel.
- Fits either LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) INNER
- Comes as shown with pivot joint & nut
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible. When installed correctly and an alignment performed, this tie rod end could also reduce uneven tire wear.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1995-2001 Ford Explorer Front Inner Tie Rod Driver or Passenger Side
- 1998-2004 Ford Ranger Front Inner Tie Rod Driver or Passenger Side
- 2001-2003 Mazda B2300 Truck Front Inner Tie Rod Driver or Passenger Side
- 1998-2001 Mazda B2500 Truck Front Inner Tie Rod Driver or Passenger Side
- 1998-2004 Mazda B3000 Truck Front Inner Tie Rod Driver or Passenger Side
- 1998-2004 Mazda B4000 Truck Front Inner Tie Rod Driver or Passenger Side
- 1997-2001 Mercury Mountaineer Front Inner Tie Rod Driver or Passenger Side
Part #: 1ASTE00001
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.