2004-2009 Chevy Impala Front Outer Tie Rod Pair for Models with FE4 Suspension1ASFK00019
Your outer tie rod end connects the inner tie rod sleeve and end to the front spindle or knuckle. Over time the greasable joint can wear causing loose connections and a sloppy steering feel.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) OUTER
- Come as shown with greasable joints
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible. When installed correctly and an alignment performed, this tie rod end could also reduce uneven tire wear.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2004-2009 Chevy Impala Front Outer Tie Rod Pair for Models with FE4 Suspension
- 1997-2005 Chevy Venture Front Outer Tie Rod Pair
- 1997-2004 Olds Silhouette Front Outer Tie Rod Pair
- 1997-2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Front Outer Tie Rod Pair
- 1999-2005 Pontiac Montana Front Outer Tie Rod Pair
- 1997-1998 Pontiac Trans Sport Front Outer Tie Rod Pair
Part #: 1ASFK00019
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.