2005-2009 Saab 9-7X Outer Tie Rod End Passenger Side1ASTE00097
- Location: Outer
- Location: Passenger Side
This part replaces:
- OE # 26100287
This outer tie rod end is just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Fits the RH (Passenger Side) OUTER
- Replaces dealer part number: 26100287
- Built to strict quality control standards
Note: For 2002 Models, there were two different tie rod options available: 1st design (14mm thread) & 2nd design (16mm thread). This tie rod is correct for models with the 2nd design tie rods.
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible. This will ensure proper tracking and even tire wear.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2004-2007 Buick Rainier Outer Tie Rod End Passenger Side
- 2003-2006 Chevy SSR Outer Tie Rod End Passenger Side
- 2002 Chevy Trailblazer Outer Tie Rod End (16 mm Thread) Passenger Side
- 2003-2009 Chevy Trailblazer Outer Tie Rod End Passenger Side
- 2003-2005 Chevy Trailblazer EXT Outer Tie Rod End Passenger Side
- 2002 GMC Envoy Outer Tie Rod End (16 mm Thread) Passenger Side
- 2003-2009 GMC Envoy Outer Tie Rod End Passenger Side
- 2003-2004 GMC Envoy XL Outer Tie Rod End Passenger Side
- 2003-2008 Isuzu Ascender Outer Tie Rod End Passenger Side
- 2002 Olds Bravada Outer Tie Rod End (16 mm Thread) Passenger Side
- 2003-2004 Olds Bravada Outer Tie Rod End Passenger Side
- 2005-2009 Saab 9-7X Outer Tie Rod End Passenger Side
Part #: 1ASTE00097
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.