1995-1997 Chevy Monte Carlo Outer Tie Rod End Pair1ASFK00009
- Location: Outer
- Quantity: Pair
Your outer tie rod end connects to the inner tie rod. Typically it connects the inner tie rod to the front spindle or knuckle. Over time the greasable joint can wear causing loose connections and a sloppy steering feel.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) OUTER
- Comes as shown with greasable joint & hardware
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible.
When installed correctly and an alignment performed, this tie rod end could also reduce uneven tire wear.
- 1988-1996 Buick Regal Outer Tie Rod End Pair
- 1990-1997 Chevy Lumina Outer Tie Rod End Pair
- 1995-1997 Chevy Monte Carlo Outer Tie Rod End Pair
- 1988-1997 Olds Cutlass Supreme Outer Tie Rod End Pair
- 1989-1997 Olds Cutlass Supreme Outer Tie Rod End Pair
- 1988-1996 Pontiac Grand Prix Outer Tie Rod End Pair
Part #: 1ASFK00009
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates