1992-1992 Olds Toronado Front Outer Tie Rod1ASTE00015-324149
- Location: Outer
- Front / Rear Location: Front
This part replaces:
- Reference Number ES3238RL
Your outer tie rod end connects the inner tie rod sleeve and end to the front spindle or knuckle. Over time the greasable joint can wear causing loose connections and a sloppy steering feel.
- Fits either LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) FRONT OUTER
- Comes as shown with greasable joint
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 21011027, 26003985, 26026743
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible. When installed correctly and an alignment performed, this tie rod end could also reduce uneven tire wear.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1992-1996 Buick Riviera Front Outer Tie Rod
- 1992-1993 Cadillac Allante Front Outer Tie Rod
- 1994-1996 Cadillac Deville Front Outer Tie Rod
- 1992-1996 Cadillac Eldorado Front Outer Tie Rod
- 1992-1996 Cadillac Seville Front Outer Tie Rod
- 1993-2002 Chevy Camaro Front Outer Tie Rod
- 1992 Chevy Lumina APV Front Outer Tie Rod
- 1995-1996 Olds Aurora Front Outer Tie Rod
- 1992 Olds Silhouette Front Outer Tie Rod
- 1992 Olds Toronado Front Outer Tie Rod
- 1988 Pontiac Fiero Front Outer Tie Rod
- 1993-2002 Pontiac Firebird Front Outer Tie Rod
- 1992 Pontiac Trans Sport Front Outer Tie Rod
- 1991-2002 Saturn SC Coupe Front Outer Tie Rod
- 1991-2002 Saturn SL Sedan Front Outer Tie Rod
- 1993-2001 Saturn SW Wagon Front Outer Tie Rod
Part #: 1ASTE00015
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.