1993-1997 Dodge Intrepid Front Outer Tie Rod End1ASTE00014
- Location: Outer
- Front / Rear Location: Front
Your outer tie rod end connects the inner tie rod sleeve and end to the front spindle or knuckle. Over time the greasable joint can wear causing loose connections and a sloppy steering feel.
- Fits either LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) FRONT OUTER
- Comes as shown with greasable joint
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible. When installed correctly and an alignment performed, this tie rod end could also reduce uneven tire wear.
- 1993-1997 Chrysler Concorde Front Outer Tie Rod End
- 1994-1997 Chrysler LHS Front Outer Tie Rod End
- 1994-1996 Chrysler New Yorker Front Outer Tie Rod End
- 1993-1997 Dodge Intrepid Front Outer Tie Rod End
- 1993-1997 Eagle Vision Front Outer Tie Rod End
Part #: 1ASTE00014
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.