1998-1998 Chevy Tracker Front Tie Rod Adjusting Sleeve Pair1ASFK01136
- Front / Rear Location: Front
- Quantity: Pair
These tie rod adjusting sleeves are just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 48836-63001, 4883663001, 96058699
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Commonly called "Adjusting Tubes"
Remember whenever you are replacing any front end or steering components you should have your vehicle professionally aligned as soon as possible. This will ensure proper tracking and even tire wear.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1998 Chevy Tracker Front Tie Rod Adjusting Sleeve Pair
- 1989-1997 Geo Tracker Front Tie Rod Adjusting Sleeve Pair
- 1986-1997 Nissan D21 Hardbody Pickup Front Tie Rod Adjusting Sleeve Pair
- 1984-1986 Nissan D720 Front Tie Rod Adjusting Sleeve Pair
- 1987-1995 Nissan Pathfinder Front Tie Rod Adjusting Sleeve Pair
- 1989-1998 Suzuki Sidekick Front Tie Rod Adjusting Sleeve Pair
- 1998 Suzuki X-90 Front Tie Rod Adjusting Sleeve Pair
Part #: 1ASFK01136
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.