1997-2001 Jeep Wrangler Throttle Position Sensor for L4 2.5L1ATPS00013
This part replaces:
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS TH189T
- OE # 4874371AC
- OE # 4874371
This throttle position sensor or TPS switch is a new, aftermarket part. It is mounted to the throttle body and is used to monitor the position of the throttle. Once the position is determined, it sends a signal to the engine control unit (ECU) as an input to its control system. If the TPS switch goes bad this could cause poor/erratic running engine with little or no power. Many times your check engine light might be activated by a bad TPS switch. If a bad throttle position sensor is your problem, why not fix it now with this new replacement.
Throttle position sensor (TPS) switch specifications:
- Mounts to throttle body
- Replaces dealer part numbers:4874371, 4874371AC
- Built to strict quality control standards
- 100% electrically tested prior to leaving the factory
Your Engine size can usually be found on a white sticker in the engine compartment near the radiator. If needed, your VIN code is the 8th digit of your vehicles Vehicle Identification number. The VIN can be found on the bottom drivers side corner of the windshield and on your registration. Some refer to the VIN code as the Serial Number.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1997-2001 Dodge Dakota Throttle Position Sensor for L4 2.5L
- 1998-2002 Dodge Viper Throttle Position Sensor
- 1997-2000 Jeep Cherokee Throttle Position Sensor for L4 2.5L
- 1997-2001 Jeep Cherokee Throttle Position Sensor for L6 4.0L
- 1997-2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee Throttle Position Sensor for L6 4.0L
- 1997-2001 Jeep Wrangler Throttle Position Sensor for L4 2.5L
- 1997-2001 Jeep Wrangler Throttle Position Sensor for L6 4.0L