1998-2001 Nissan Altima Throttle Position Sensor1ATPS00003
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 977-007
- STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS TH382
- OE # 226204M511
- OE # 226204M501
This throttle position sensor or TPS switch is a new, aftermarket part. It is mounted to the throttle body and is used to monitor the position of the throttle. Once the position is determined, it sends a signal to the engine control unit (ECU) as an input to its control system. If the TPS switch goes bad this could cause poor/erratic running engine with little or no power. Many times your check engine light might be activated by a bad TPS switch. If a bad throttle position sensor is your problem, why not fix it now with this new replacement.
Throttle position sensor (TPS) switch specifications:
- Mounts to throttle body
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 22620-4M501, 22620-4M511, 226204M501, 226204M511
- Built to strict quality control standards
- 100% electrically tested prior to leaving the factory
Your Engine size can usually be found on a white sticker in the engine compartment near the radiator. If needed, your VIN code is the 8th digit of your vehicles Vehicle Identification number. The VIN can be found on the bottom drivers side corner of the windshield and on your registration. Some refer to the VIN code as the Serial Number.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2000-2002 Infiniti G20 Throttle Position Sensor
- 1997-2001 Infiniti I30 Throttle Position Sensor
- 2001-2003 Infiniti QX4 Throttle Position Sensor
- 1998-2001 Nissan Altima Throttle Position Sensor
- 1997-2001 Nissan Maxima Throttle Position Sensor
- 2001-2002 Nissan Pathfinder Throttle Position Sensor
- 2000-2005 Nissan Sentra Throttle Position Sensor