2000-2000 Ford Focus Thermostat with Housing Assembly for L4 2.0L DOHC (From Production Date 11/99)1AHCX00043
This part replaces:
- DORMAN 902-201
If your car is leaking coolant around the thermostat, or one of the connector tubes on your thermostat housing is broken or cracked, then this could be your solution.
- Direct replacement
- Replaces dealer part numbers: XS4Z-8592-AC, YS4Z-8592-BD, XS4Z8592AC, YS4Z8592BD
- Includes thermostat and o-ring as shown
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Correct for models without housing-mounted cooling sensor
Over time from thermal expansion and contraction the mating surfaces on the housing can warp or crack. You may also find if you go to change the thermostat the 2 halves of the housing will not come apart. If you are experiencing any of these issues replace your thermostat housing with our direct replacement part.
Left Hand Drive Note:
“All of our auto parts are intended for Left Hand Drive USDM vehicles and might not have been tested on Right Hand Drive platforms. If your vehicle is Right Hand Drive, please do your research prior to making a purchase to ensure the part is correct for your specific vehicle.”
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2001-2004 Ford Escape Thermostat with Housing Assembly for L4 2.0L
- 2000 Ford Focus Thermostat with Housing Assembly for L4 2.0L DOHC (From Production Date 11/99)
- 2001-2004 Ford Focus Thermostat with Housing Assembly for L4 2.0L DOHC (excluding SVT Models) (Except SVT Models)
- 2001-2004 Mazda Tribute Thermostat with Housing Assembly for L4 2.0L