1997-1999 Mercury Mountaineer Thermostat Housing Cooling Outlet Kit for V6 4.0L1AEMX00045
This part replaces:
- OE # YU3Z 8A586 AA
- DORMAN 902-204
If your vehicle is leaking coolant around the thermostat, or your thermostat housing cooling outlet is broken or cracked, this could be your solution.
- Direct replacement
- Replaces dealer part numbers: YU3Z 8A586 AA, YU3Z8A586AA
- Kit contains:
- (1) Thermostat housing / Cooling Outlet
- (1) O-Ring
- (1) Thermostat
- (1) Thermostat outlet or neck
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Plastic construction
- Fits the following Ford engines as listed per application:
- V6 4.0L
- Electrical sensors are not included. Buyer will need to reuse original sensors.
- Correct only for models with screw in coolant sensor
Over time from thermal expansion and contraction the mating surfaces on the housing can warp or crack. If you are experiencing any of these issues replace your thermostat housing/ cooling outlet with our direct replacement part.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1997-1999 Ford Explorer Thermostat Housing Cooling Outlet Kit for V6 4.0L
- 2001 Ford Explorer Sport Thermostat Housing Cooling Outlet Kit for V6 4.0L (to 7/24/00 production date)
- 1997-1999 Mercury Mountaineer Thermostat Housing Cooling Outlet Kit for V6 4.0L
Part #: 1AEMX00045
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.