1993-1994 Toyota T100 Thermal Radiator Fan Clutch for V6 3.0L1ARFC00022-545516
This part replaces:
- OE # 19189664
- OE # 1621061021
- Hollander 326-58118, 326-58064
This cooling fan clutch assembly is a high quality aftermarket, ready to bolt on, replacement part. If your vehicle is running hot, a bad fan clutch could be the cause.
- New, not rebuilt
- 6mm X 1.0 Nut
- Standard rotation (clockwise)
- Fan bolt circumference: 5.35"
- Pilot diameter: .63"
- Flange circumference: 3.07"
- Built to original specifications
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 19189664, 1621061021, 16210 61021, 1621061070, 16210 61070, 1621061071, 16210 61071, 1621061072, 16210 61072, 1621061120, 16210 61120, 1621061121, 16210 61121, 1621061140, 16210 61140, 1621061160, 16210 61160, 1621065010, 16210 65010, 1621065020, 16210 65020, 8970189181, 89701 89181
- Direct replacement
- Bolts to water pump
This clutch engages when under hood temperatures warm to draw more air through your radiator. It disengages at speed so it does not rob horsepower.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1996-1997 Acura SLX Thermal Radiator Fan Clutch
- 1994-1997 Honda Passport Thermal Radiator Fan Clutch for V6 3.2L
- 1993-1994 Isuzu Rodeo Thermal Radiator Fan Clutch for V6 3.2L
- 1992-1994 Isuzu Trooper Thermal Radiator Fan Clutch for V6 3.2L
- 1988-1995 Toyota 4Runner Thermal Radiator Fan Clutch for V6 3.0L
- 1977-1987 Toyota Land Cruiser Thermal Radiator Fan Clutch for L6 4.2L
- 1988-1992 Toyota Land Cruiser Thermal Radiator Fan Clutch for L6 4.0L
- 1988-1995 Toyota Pickup Thermal Radiator Fan Clutch for V6 3.0L
- 1993-1994 Toyota T100 Thermal Radiator Fan Clutch for V6 3.0L
Part #: 1ARFC00022
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.