Temperature Blend Door Assembly - 1ABMX000671ABMX00067
This part replaces:
- OE # 1L7Z 19B555-DA
- DORMAN 902-207
This AC heating temperature blend door is a new aftermarket part. It bolts to the blower cover and helps regulate the flow of air into the passenger compartment by opening and closing, like a door in a house. Because it is very active inside your temperature control system, it usually cracks where the air door actuator attaches resulting in a loss of temperature control. So if you are unable to properly control the temperature in your truck or SUV, this may be because this door is cracked or broken!
Bolts to the blower cover usually located either under the dash or in the engine compartment
Made from plastic, but reinforced with aluminum to help prevent breaking
Built to strict quality control standards
Will need to reuse original mounting hardware
Part is not available separately from the dealer. Only available with dealer part numbers: 1L7Z 19B555 DA, 1L7Z19B555DA
Does not fit 2004 New body style F150
This AC heating temperature blend door is a great replacement and has substantial cost savings over a blend door assy from the dealer.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1998-2002 Ford Expedition Temperature Blend Door Assembly
- 2004 Ford F150 Heritage Truck Temperature Blend Door Assembly
- 1997-2003 Ford F150 Truck Temperature Blend Door Assembly
- 1999-2004 Ford F250 Super Duty Truck Temperature Blend Door Assembly
- 2002 Lincoln Blackwood Temperature Blend Door Assembly
- 1998-2002 Lincoln Navigator Temperature Blend Door Assembly
Part #: 1ABMX00067
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.