1996-2001 Olds Bravada Tail Light Pair1ALTP00267
- Quantity: Pair
This replacement tail light pair is just what you need to get your vehicle in good looking form again!
This tail light features:
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- Assembly includes lens and housing
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 15113579, 15113580
- Department of Transportation (DOT) & Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) approved
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Bulbs and wiring not included
This tail light set makes a great replacement and has good cost savings over a dealer unit.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
Removing the Taillight Assembly
- Remove the two Phillips screws on the side of the taillight.
- Pull the light out and off.
Changing the Bulbs
- Push in the tab and twist out the sockets.
- Pull the bulb straight out.
- Push the new one in.
- Twist the socket back into place.
Replacing the Taillight Assembly
- Twist out all of the sockets.
- Unclip the harness from the taillight.
- Twist off the rubber guide.
- Twist the rubber guide onto the new light.
- Twist all of the sockets into place.
- Re-clip the harness to the light.
- Line up the taillight and push it into place.
- Replace the two Phillips screws.
How-to Video:(05:55 min)
- Phillips Head Screwdriver
Screwdrivers & Related
- 1995-2004 Chevy Blazer S10 Tail Light Pair
- 1998-2000 GMC Envoy Tail Light Pair
- 1995-2001 GMC Jimmy S-15 Tail Light Pair
- 1996-2001 Olds Bravada Tail Light Pair
Part #: 1ALTP00267
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.