1995-1998 Mazda Protege Sway Bar Link Rear1ASSL00076
This part replaces:
- OE # EC0134150A
- OE # YL8Z5K483AA
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item the end links are. Over time the ball and socket joints can wear causing loose connections, or even come apart and fall off.
- Fits either the LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side)
FRONT or REAR as listed per application
- FRONT or REAR as listed per application
- Replaces dealer part numbers: YL8Z5K483AA, EC0134150A, YL8Z 5K483 AA, EC01 34150 A
- Connects sway bar to control arm
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. This link makes a great replacement and offers good cost savings over the dealer part.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2001-2004 Ford Escape Sway Bar Link Front
- 1995-1998 Mazda Protege Sway Bar Link Rear
- 2001-2004 Mazda Tribute Sway Bar Link Front
Part #: 1ASSL00076
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.