2005-2007 Buick Terraza Pair Sway Bar Link Front 2 Wheel Drive1ASFK01604-714943
These replacement sway bar links are just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item the end links are. Over time the ball & socket joints can wear causing loose connections, or even come apart and fall off.
- Sold as a PAIR
- Fits LH (Driver Side) and RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 10353731, 10434087, 15226438, 15236543, 15851956
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
For Front Wheel Drive (FWD) models only
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. This link kit makes a great replacement and offers good cost savings over the dealer set.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2008 Buick LaCrosse Pair for V8 5.3L Sway Bar Link Front
- 2009 Buick LaCrosse Pair Sway Bar Link Front
- 2005-2007 Buick Terraza Pair Sway Bar Link Front 2 Wheel Drive
- 2005-2008 Chevy Uplander Pair Sway Bar Link Front 2 Wheel Drive
- 2004-2008 Pontiac Grand Prix Pair Sway Bar Link Front
- 2005 Pontiac Montana Pair Sway Bar Link Front 2 Wheel Drive
- 2006-2007 Pontiac Montana SV6 Pair Sway Bar Link Front 2 Wheel Drive
- 2005-2007 Saturn Relay Pair Sway Bar Link Front 2 Wheel Drive
Part #: 1ASFK01604
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.