2005-2007 Buick Terraza FWD Front Sway Bar End Link Pair1ASFK01604
These replacement sway bar links are just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item the end links are. Over time the ball & socket joints can wear causing loose connections, or even come apart and fall off.
- Sold as a PAIR
- Fits LH (Driver Side) and RH (Passenger Side) FRONT
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 10353731, 10434087, 15226438, 15236543, 15851956
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
For Front Wheel Drive (FWD) models only
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. This link kit makes a great replacement and offers good cost savings over the dealer set.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2008 Buick LaCrosse Front Sway Bar End Link for V8 5.3L Pair
- 2009 Buick LaCrosse Front Sway Bar End Link Pair
- 2005-2007 Buick Terraza FWD Front Sway Bar End Link Pair
- 2005-2008 Chevy Uplander FWD Front Sway Bar End Link Pair
- 2004-2008 Pontiac Grand Prix Front Sway Bar End Link Pair
- 2005 Pontiac Montana FWD Front Sway Bar End Link Pair
- 2006-2007 Pontiac Montana SV6 FWD Front Sway Bar End Link Pair
- 2005-2007 Saturn Relay FWD Front Sway Bar End Link Pair