2007-2009 Mitsubishi Outlander Front Sway Bar Link Pair1ASFK00274
This part replaces:
- OE # LC6234170B x2
- OE # LC6234170
These replacement sway bar link kits are just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item the end links are. Over time the ball & socket joints can wear causing loose connections, or even come apart and fall off.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side)
- Front or Rear per application as listed
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 5174185AA, 5174185AB, 96207628, 96300627, LC6234170, LC6234170A, LC6234170B, MN101368
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
*NOTE for 2000 Mazda Protege Models: Two different size links were available for this model. These are for the Late Design models with links measuring 10-1/2" from center to center, NOT Early Design models measuring 7-1/2" from center to center. Please check before ordering.
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. These links make great replacements and offer good cost savings over the dealer parts.
- 2007-2008 Chrysler Sebring Sedan Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 1999-2002 Daewoo Leganza Rear Sway Bar Link Pair
- 1999 Daewoo Nubira Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 2008 Dodge Avenger Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 2007-2008 Dodge Caliber Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 2007-2008 Jeep Compass (MK) Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 2007-2008 Jeep Patriot (MK) Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 2000-2001 Mazda MPV Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 2000 Mazda Protege Front 10-1/2" Center to Center Sway Bar Link Pair
- 2001-2003 Mazda Protege Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 2002-2003 Mazda Protege5 Front Sway Bar Link Pair
- 2008-2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Front Sway Bar Link Pair (excluding Evo Models)
- 2007-2009 Mitsubishi Outlander Front Sway Bar Link Pair