1992-2001 Toyota Camry Rear Sway Bar Link Pair1ASFK00223
This part replaces:
- OE # 48830-06020, 48830-07010, 48830-33010
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item the end links are. Over time the ball joint ends can wear causing loose connections, or even come apart and fall off.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) REAR
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. These links make great replacements and offer good cost savings over the dealer parts.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1992-2001 Lexus ES300 Rear Sway Bar Link Pair
- 1999-2003 Lexus RX300 Rear Sway Bar Link Pair (excluding All Wheel Drive Models)
- 2003-2004 Saturn Ion Rear Sway Bar Link Pair
- 2004 Saturn Ion Red Line Rear Sway Bar Link Pair
- 1995-2004 Toyota Avalon Rear Sway Bar Link Pair
- 1992-2001 Toyota Camry Rear Sway Bar Link Pair
- 1999-2003 Toyota Solara Rear Sway Bar Link Pair