1991-2007 Dodge Caravan Rear Sway Bar Link1ASSL00102-549040
- Front / Rear Location: Rear
This part replaces:
- OE # 5272190
- Reference Number K7301
This replacement sway bar link is just what you need to ensure the safety and integrity of your vehicle's suspension and steering.
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item the end links are. Over time the ball & socket joints can wear causing loose connections, or even come apart and fall off.
- Fits either the LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) REAR
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 5272190, 4721074AA
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. This link makes a great replacement and offers good cost savings over the dealer part.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2000 Chrysler Grand Voyager Rear Sway Bar Link
- 1991-2007 Chrysler Town & Country Rear Sway Bar Link
- 2000-2003 Chrysler Voyager Rear Sway Bar Link
- 1991-2007 Dodge Caravan Rear Sway Bar Link
- 1991-2007 Dodge Grand Caravan Rear Sway Bar Link
- 1991-2000 Plymouth Grand Voyager Rear Sway Bar Link
- 1991-2000 Plymouth Voyager Rear Sway Bar Link
Part #: 1ASSL00102
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.