2001-2005 Dodge Stratus Coupe Sway Bar Link Rear Pair1ASFK00255
- Location: Rear
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item the end links are. Over time the ball and socket joints can wear causing loose connections, or even come apart and fall off.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) REAR
- Replaces dealer part numbers: MR333762
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. These link make great replacements and offer good cost savings over the dealer parts.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2001-2005 Chrysler Sebring Coupe Sway Bar Link Rear Pair
- 2001-2005 Dodge Stratus Coupe Sway Bar Link Rear Pair
- 1992-1996 Mitsubishi Diamante Sway Bar Link Rear Pair
- 2000-2005 Mitsubishi Eclipse Sway Bar Link Rear Pair
- 1999-2003 Mitsubishi Galant Sway Bar Link Rear Pair
Part #: 1ASFK00255
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.