1998-2002 Chevy Prizm Rear Sway Bar End Link Pair1ASFK00233
- Location: Rear
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item the end links are. Over time ball joint ends can wear causing loose connections, or even come apart and fall off.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) REAR
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 48830-20010, 4883020010, 94856150
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. This link makes a great replacement and offers good cost savings over the dealer part.
- 1998-2002 Chevy Prizm Rear Sway Bar End Link Pair
- 1989-1997 Geo Prizm Rear Sway Bar End Link Pair
- 1990-1991 Lexus ES250 Rear Sway Bar End Link Pair
- 1987-1991 Toyota Camry Rear Sway Bar End Link Pair
- 1986-1999 Toyota Celica Rear Sway Bar End Link Pair
- 1989-2002 Toyota Corolla Rear Sway Bar End Link Pair