1986-1999 Olds Delta 88 Sway Bar Link Rear Pair1ASFK01396-702196
- Front / Rear Location: Rear
- Quantity: Pair
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item, the end links & frame bushings are.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) REAR
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 10026678
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. These links make great replacements and offer good cost savings over the dealer parts.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1985-1990 Buick Electra Pair Sway Bar Link Rear
- 1986-1999 Buick LeSabre Sway Bar Link Rear Pair
- 1991-1996 Buick Park Avenue Sway Bar Link Rear Pair
- 1985-1993 Cadillac Deville Sway Bar Link Rear Pair
- 1985-1992 Cadillac Fleetwood Sway Bar Link Rear Pair
- 1993 Cadillac Sixty Special Sway Bar Link Rear Pair
- 1986-1999 Olds 88 Sway Bar Link Rear Pair
- 1985-1996 Olds 98 Sway Bar Link Rear Pair
- 1992-1996 Olds 98-Regency Sway Bar Link Rear Pair
- 1986-1999 Olds Delta 88 Sway Bar Link Rear Pair
- 1992-1995 Olds Delta 88-Royale Sway Bar Link Rear Pair
- 1997-1999 Olds LSS Sway Bar Link Rear Pair
- 1997-1998 Olds Regency Sway Bar Link Rear Pair
- 1987-1998 Pontiac Bonneville Sway Bar Link Rear Pair
Part #: 1ASFK01396
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.