2007-2011 Toyota Camry Rear Sway Bar Link Pair1ASFK01387-701553
- Front / Rear Location: Rear
- Quantity: Pair
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item, the end links & frame bushings are.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both the LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) REAR
- Replaces dealer part number: 51760-3K002, 517603K002
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. These links make great replacements and offer good cost savings over the dealer parts.
- 2007-2012 Lexus ES350 Rear Sway Bar Link Pair
- 2006-2012 Toyota Avalon Rear Sway Bar Link Pair
- 2007-2011 Toyota Camry Rear Sway Bar Link Pair
- 2007-2011 Toyota Camry Hybrid Rear Sway Bar Link Pair