2011-2013 VW Touareg Hybrid Rear Sway Bar Link Pair1ASFK01301
- Location: Rear
- Quantity: Pair
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item, the end links & frame bushings are. Over time these bushings can wear resulting in clunking noises.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) REAR
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 7L0-505-465-A, 7L0-505-465-D, 7L0-505-466-A, 7L0-505-466-D, 7L0505465A, 7L0505465D, 7L0505466A, 7L0505466D
- Direct replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the frame bushings. These bushings make great replacements and offer good cost savings over the dealer parts.
- 2007-2013 Audi Q7 Rear Sway Bar Link Pair
- 2004-2013 VW Touareg Rear Sway Bar Link Pair
- 2011-2013 VW Touareg Hybrid Rear Sway Bar Link Pair
Part #: 1ASFK01301
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.