2001-2005 Honda Civic EX Sedan Rear Sway Bar Link Pair1ASFK01289
- Front / Rear Location: Rear
- Quantity: Pair
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item, the end links & frame bushings are. Over time these bushings can wear resulting in clunking noises.
- Comes as a PAIR
- Fits both LH (Driver Side) & RH (Passenger Side) REAR
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 52320-S5A-013, 52321-S5A-013, 52320S5A013, 52321S5A013
- Direct fit replacements
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the frame bushings. These bushings make great replacements and offer good cost savings over the dealer parts.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2001-2005 Acura EL Rear Sway Bar Link Pair
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic Coupe Rear Sway Bar Link Pair
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic EX Sedan Rear Sway Bar Link Pair
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic LX Sedan Rear Sway Bar Link Pair
- 2003-2005 Honda Civic Hybrid Rear Sway Bar Link Pair
Part #: 1ASFK01289
Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.