2004-2007 Buick Rainier Rear Sway Bar Link Driver Side1ASSL00169
- Location: Rear
- Location: Driver Side
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item, the end links & frame bushings are. Over time these bushings can wear resulting in clunking noises.
- Fits the LH (Driver Side) REAR
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 15071423, 88965470, 88982342
- Direct fit replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the frame bushings. This bushing makes a great replacement and offers good cost savings over the dealer part.
Effective June 23, 2014: This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 2004-2007 Buick Rainier Rear Sway Bar Link Driver Side
- 2003-2006 Chevy SSR Rear Sway Bar Link Driver Side
- 2002-2009 Chevy Trailblazer Rear Sway Bar Link Driver Side
- 2002-2006 Chevy Trailblazer EXT Rear Sway Bar Link Driver Side
- 2002-2009 GMC Envoy Rear Sway Bar Link Driver Side
- 2002-2006 GMC Envoy XL Rear Sway Bar Link Driver Side
- 2004-2005 GMC Envoy XUV Rear Sway Bar Link Driver Side
- 2003-2008 Isuzu Ascender Rear Sway Bar Link Driver Side
- 2002-2004 Olds Bravada Rear Sway Bar Link Driver Side
- 2005-2009 Saab 9-7X Rear Sway Bar Link Driver Side