1990-1991 Lexus ES250 Rear Sway Bar Link Driver or Passenger Side1ASSL00069
- Front / Rear Location: Rear
- Side Location: Driver or Passenger Side
This part replaces:
- OE # 4883020010
- OE # 94856150
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item the end links are. Over time ball joint ends can wear causing loose connections, or even come apart and fall off.
- Fits either LH (Driver Side) or RH (Passenger Side) REAR
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 48830-20010, 4883020010, 94856150
- Direct replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the end links. This link makes a great replacement and offers good cost savings over the dealer part.
This item is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
- 1998-2002 Chevy Prizm Rear Sway Bar Link Driver or Passenger Side
- 1989-1997 Geo Prizm Rear Sway Bar Link Driver or Passenger Side
- 1990-1991 Lexus ES250 Rear Sway Bar Link Driver or Passenger Side
- 1987-1991 Toyota Camry Rear Sway Bar Link Driver or Passenger Side
- 1986-1999 Toyota Celica Rear Sway Bar Link Driver or Passenger Side
- 1989-2002 Toyota Corolla Rear Sway Bar Link Driver or Passenger Side