2001-2005 Honda Civic Coupe Rear Sway Bar Link Passenger Side1ASSL00188
- Front / Rear Location: Rear
- Side Location: Passenger Side
This part replaces:
- OE # 52320S5A013
Your sway bar helps your vehicle's suspension performance. The main purpose is to reduce body roll when going through a turn at speed. Although the sway bar itself is not a wearable item, the end links & frame bushings are. Over time these bushings can wear resulting in clunking noises.
- Fits the RH (Passenger Side) REAR
- Replaces dealer part number: 52320-S5A-013, 52320S5A013
- Direct fit replacement
- Built to strict quality control standards
If you can hear your sway bar rattling on a bumpy road it may be time to replace the frame bushings. This bushing makes a great replacement and offers good cost savings over the dealer part.
- 2001-2005 Acura EL Rear Sway Bar Link Passenger Side
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic Coupe Rear Sway Bar Link Passenger Side
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic EX Sedan Rear Sway Bar Link Passenger Side
- 2001-2005 Honda Civic LX Sedan Rear Sway Bar Link Passenger Side
- 2003-2005 Honda Civic Hybrid Rear Sway Bar Link Passenger Side
Part #: 1ASSL00188
- Ships Same Day for orders placed by 5 P.M. ET
Free GROUND SHIPPINGCheck Shipping Rates
"Thanks for the fast reliable service. Great price, and the headlights were as good as oem or better!!! Keep up the good work..."- Dwuan M.